Environmental Social & Governance for Sustainability Conference 2021
The Victoria University Business School and Institute for Sustainable Industries & Liveable Cities with the support of CMA Australia is hosting a research conference: Environmental, Social and Governance for Sustainability on Friday 29 October 2021 (in-person and online).
We invite papers/abstracts that investigate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues such as:
- ESG reporting, assurance, or regulations
- UN sustainability goals
- ESG measurement
- investor expectations
- circular economy
- involvement of different sectors, including not for profit and public sector.
This year, the conference will also focus on the impact of COVID-19 and future priorities.
- Deadline for abstracts: 20 September 2021
- Paper acceptances announced: 30 September 2021
- Deadline for full papers: Submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & REGISTRATION
If you would like to be considered as a presenter at the conference, please submit a 200- to 300-word abstract to us, outlining your topic.
Please include the theme, name and affiliation of the author(s) with contact details (email and phone) and acknowledgements.
Presenters will have the chance to publish in a journal special issue of the Australasian Accounting Business and Finance Journal(external link).
FULL PAPER GUIDELINES
If the abstract is accepted you are encouraged to submit your full paper for the consideration for a publication in the special issue of the affiliated journal Australasian Accounting Business and Finance Journal(external link).
Before preparing the manuscript, read through the journal’s:
Submit your full paper to email@example.com.
Reviewing process of submissions for special issue:
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review process and not have been previously published
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed date.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims.
- Acceptance or non-acceptance of the paper is solely in the hands of editorial board
For more information please visit https://www.vu.edu.au/about-vu/news-events/events/environmental-social-governance-for-sustainability-conference-2021
Melbourne, VIC 3000