Fifth CMA Global Zoom Program in Strategic Cost Management & Strategic Business Analysis, Syme Business School, Australia. (Online).
Need more information: Call +61385550358 or email email@example.com
- September 10-12- SCM
- September 17-18- SBA Part 1
- September 24-25 - SBA Part 2
Venue: Online (Via Zoom) AEST Melb Time
AUD $3000 - Regular Fees1
AUD $2600 - Early Bird Fees1
Early Bird Registration by 15 August 2022
Session details see below
Note 1: 10% GST will be added for Australian residents
CMA PROGRAM FACILITATORS
Professor Brendan O’Connell is Head of Accounting and a Professor at RMIT and also President of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants. He has worked as an analyst and bond dealer with major investment banks and has been employed in leading universities in the US, Australia and Asia including Monash University and the University of Richmond in Virginia.
Professor Janek Ratnatunga is CEO of Institute of Certified Management Accountants. He has held appointments at the University of Melbourne, Monash University and the Australian National University in Australia; and the Universities of Washington, Richmond and Rhode Island in the USA. Prior to his academic career he worked with KPMG.
Dr Chris D’Souza is currently the COO (Int) and CFO of CMA Australia. After a successful career spanning over three decades in professional practice as well as in corporate management, Dr Chris D’Souza decided to retire from full time corporate employment to work for the betterment of the accounting profession.
CMA PROGRAM – A C-Suite Postgraduate Level Program
The CMA intensive programme from ICMA (Australia) is world-recognised as the benchmark for those in (or aspiring to) leading roles in strategic finance. It is usually run in face-to-face mode, but due to COVID-19 restrictions, has been completely redesigned for Zoom delivery without compromising on its quality or its post-graduate level content.
The CMA Program consists of two post-graduate level courses, namely: Strategic Cost Management and Strategic Business Analysis.
Why become a CMA?
- A gateway to a more successful business career with higher earning potential, commanding a salary 28% greater than non-certified peers in Australia; and 56% more globally.
- A variety of positions with titles from financial analyst and controller to vice president- finance and chief financial officer (CFO).
- The potential for increases in salary, even during a difficult economic environment.
- Greater credibility both domestically and abroad as a strategic advisor and business partner
- A passport to a variety of businesses from multinational corporations to small and mid-size firms operating in countries all over the world.
Degree or equivalent professional qualification in accounting or finance or MBA.
Assessments based on years of experience
As exams are not possible under COVID-19 restrictions, all participants with less than 20-years experience need to attend CMA Program and submit one assignment.
Over 20 years experience - Attend the CMA Program only (in class assessment)