From time to time, the Institute grants Recognised Provider Institutions (RPI) status to organisations in Regional Office locations in Australia and overseas. The following organisations have been authorised to provide training to both prospective and current members of the Institute.
- Wharton Institute of Technology and Science (WITS), Australia
- Academy of Finance, Sri Lanka
- IPMI (Indonesian Institute for Management Development), Indonesia
- Singapore Management University Academy (SMU Academy)
- Business Sense, Inc., Philippines
- HBS for Certification and Training, Lebanon
- SMART Education Group, UAE
- Institute of Professional and Executive Management, Hong Kong
- AFA Research and Education, Vietnam
- [To Be Appointed], Malaysia
- Segal Training Institute, Iran
- [To be Appointed], Cambodia
- [To be Appointed], Pakistan
- Business Number Consulting (BNC), Indonesia
- Inspire Consulting, Indonesia
- New Zealand Academy of Management, New Zealand
- STRACC Learning LLP, India
- CMA Australia-Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- Ra-Kahng Associates Ltd, Thailand
- Academy of Management Accountancy, Nepal
- Unnayan Educational Services Private Ltd, India
The Certified Business Analyst (CBA) Program (run by AFMA) in CANADA only, is fully accredited by ICMA as meeting all of the education (attendance) requirements of the Institute’s Certified Management Accountant (CMA) program. Participants would also need to successfully complete the required assessments (conducted by ICMA ANZ) to be given the CMA(ANZ) designation.
The Professional Business Analyst (PBA) Program (run by AFMA Bangladesh) in BANGLADESH only, is fully accredited by ICMA as meeting all of the education (attendance) requirements of the Institute’s Certified Global Business Analyst (CGBA) program. Participants would also need to successfully complete the required assessments (conducted by ICMA ANZ) to be given the dual PBA(AFMA) and CGBA(ANZ) designations. Students will therefore have dual qualifications.
The following countries run the ‘CMA Education Program’ that is accredited by IMAC, the global management accounting umbrella body. As such, they are accredited providers of ICMA (Australia & New Zealand).