ICMA members and even non-members with an interest in specific aspects of management accounting and business analysis have a number of professional activities they could participate in. These include:
- Networking: via the Global CFO Think Tank.
- Career Development: via undertaking ‘Certificate of Proficiency’ seminars accredited by ICMA and MBA and DBA degrees awarded by Calwest University, California, USA.
- Corporate Learning Solutions: via undertaking 7 one-day in-house corporate seminars that cover the CMA Preparatory Program delivered by the Wharton Institute of Technology and Science (WITS).
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): via following cutting-edge seminars leading to ‘Certified’ credentials awarded by the Academy of Finance and Management Australia (AFMA).
- Mentoring: via being accredited by ICMA as a Registered Training Sponsor.
- Events: via registering in the numerous Webinars run by ICMA secretariat and the Regional Offices.
Contact the Secretariat or the above organizations to obtain the current dates and venues of the listed programs.
For a list of Online CPD programs, and registering for any of them, click the ‘Register for CPD Programs’ button on the Right-Hand-Side menu bar.
Stay In Touch